Journal of English Language Teaching and Islamic Integration (JELTII) is an open access and peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research articles or literature review related to English Language Teaching and Islamic Integration. It publishes biannually on January and July by English Teacher Education Department, Al–Hikmah Teacher Institute Surabaya.
Within this framework, the journal welcomes the contributions in such areas of enquiry such as:
- Principles and methods of language teaching;
- Activities and techniques for teaching the language skills and sub-skills;
- Classroom action research;
- Needs analysis, curriculum and syllabus design;
- Assessment, testing, and evaluation;
- Teacher training and development;
- Educational change;
- Teaching English for Speciﬁc Purposes;
- Information Communication Technologies;
- Classroom management in English teaching;
- Pedagogical literature;
- Pedagogical linguistics;
- Innovation and creativity in English Teaching and classroom discourse;
- Islamic integration in English language teaching.